Parish Engineering manufactures both simple and complex turned components for a wide variety of industries. To achieve this effectively we utilise the latest technologically advanced CNC lathes, capable of producing very high precision components. By always keeping up with the latest technology, Parish remains at the forefront in offering speed, accuracy and extremely competitive pricing.
Parish has found a niche, combining and specialising in the use of Swiss-style sliding headstock machines, to manufacture intricate, small and slender concentric- style components.
Our Engineers are able to work closely with our clients, to ensure finial function designs are achieved at the most economical outcome possible.
Our capabilities include:
- 11 Sliding Headstock CNC Machines
- 13 Multi Axis conventional CNC Machines, including a compact turn-mill centre designed for complete machining, featuring Y-Axis for off-centre machining and B-Axis for inclined drilling & milling
- Auto barloading capacity from 3mm to 65mm diameter and chucking to 250mm diameter
- High precision to within 0.01mm
- Capable to machine Mild Steels, Stainless Steels (including Duplex and Stellite), Brass, Bonze, Copper, Aluminium, Plastics, Tool Steels, High Speed Steels, Titanium and other exotic materials.